Thursday, March 16, 2017

RTIC 36 Oz. Bottle

This week I thought that I would spend some time testing the RTIC vacuum insulated 36 Oz. Bottle. I got it a few months ago because it was so much less expensive than the other bottles I have used in the past. I've had the chance to use the Hydro Flask bottles and they are fantastic but they cost around twice as much as the RTIC bottles do. So, I pulled the trigger on the RTIC bottle and I am so glad that I did as it has ended up being one of my favorite water bottles.

This week I decided to do a test with the RTIC bottle, I needed some ice during my day at work and so I went to my freezer and filled my bottle with ice and hoped that the ice would last all day. It was an interesting test since the bottle ends up having a lot of extra space in it and isn't filled fully with ice. After 8 hours in the bottle and me using some of the ice in a drink the bottle was still mostly full.

I then decided to see how much water was left in the bottle and ended up only having a gulp of water in the bottom of the bottle. When I noticed how little water was in the bottle I chose to see how much ice would be left after 12 hours in the bottle.

After 12 hours in the bottle I still had a few full cubes left, but a majority of the ice had melted and I was left with around a half a cup of water. In the end of the little test I was super impressed with this bottle and I was so glad that I had pulled the trigger to purchase it. All in all I highly recommend the RTIC bottles and will probably purchase them in favor of their more expensive counterparts. Maybe one day I will purchase one of their coolers and then I will be able to review that as well.

3 comments:

  1. thankyou for providing these details. You can also check blog on best coolers review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog it has helped me a alot. You can also read twin peaks coolers review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much needed blog i was searching for. You can also check blog on add wheels to cooler

    ReplyDelete